All Images © Ally Ritchie (unless otherwise stated) - Click on any image to enlarge

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Beautiful Baby...

Minnie, who became an angel cat on 16th April 2009...

This was probably her cheekiest sleeping place - we went out and left the airing cupboard open... and there was no sign of Minnie when we came home... until we peeped in the door!

There she was, fast asleep on the top of the towels.... and she just gave us a "Go away, would you?" look...


Minnie... thank you for being my cat for a few years... for all the cute and cheeky things you did... for always being there with a cuddle when I needed one... for all the happiness you and your mummy brought me (I hope you've found each other again)... and never forget that me and your Auntie Viki loved you very, very, very much...

xxxx

No comments: